Media competition for students
Monday 21 March 2011 | Administrator MiM
The Migrants in the Spotlight project, funded primarily by the European Commission, aims to contribute to improved understanding, awareness and reporting on migration issues, third country nationals, integration and related topics among media and students of journalism, including immigrants themselves, in order to facilitate more effective and accurate reporting on migration issues in Hungary, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania and Slovakia
MIGRANTS IN THE SPOTLIGHT MEDIA AWARD
Student Media Competition
- What? An international media competition for articles and documentaries
- Who? For university or college students in the EU (ages 18-28)
- Where? Submissions must take place in Hungary , Czech Republic, Latvia , Lithuania , Romania or Slovakia
- When? Submissions are due 4 April 2011.
- What are the prizes for each category? First prize: 1,000 EUR. Second prize: 500 EUR. Third prize: 200 EUR (6 prizes total). In addition, the winners will be invited to an award ceremony at an international conference with costs covered.
Migrants in the Spotlight
Place a comment on this article